Comprehensive meetings will be held to setup the step-by-step process for each stage of the project. This includes onsite inspections and meetings with staff members. The entire project will be laid out in full detail with the following information included:
1) primary function of the project site
2) budget restrictions
3) student/spectator capacity
4) future expansion possibilities/limitations
5) current facility dimensions and utilities layout
Once the needs assessment has been completed, a specific furniture plan is developed and a preliminary price list is set. Renderings can be provided for review before bid documents are prepared.
Bids are prepared based on the final approved furniture plans and furniture list. This list/plan is then converted to bid documents which include; Invitation to Bidders, Bid Forms, Instructions to Bidders, Group Sections of Furniture/Equipment Specifications and Furniture Plans. The documents provided incorporate important information such as school standards, State of Indiana requirements/approval, etc.
Lee Company can assist with a complete analysis of all bids. Lee Company's vast years of experience in this field, allows us to accurately evaluate all of the products presented in the bids......
Lee Company's Project Management Team will provide the following to ensure prompt completion of your project.
1. Project Timeline (identifying each phase of the project)
2. Product manufacturer and delivery dates
3. Detailed room distribution lists.
4. Day-to-day project coordination
5. Lee Company's own installation crew will be used to streamline the delivery & installation process.
Lee Company, Inc. will install your furniture with our own installation staff.